Want to play some original xbox system link games?

BoFoSho

Frequent Poster
Anybody up for some original xbox online... Maybe halo.
I will set up the lobby all you need is XBC a.k.a. XboxConnect on your PC, an xbox, controller(s), a way to connect your xbox to your modem or pc, internet access and a copy of the game we are playing.

http://www.xbconnect.com/index.php

How bout September 3rd be the day?

I'll give away a prize to the top player.
The prize will be one Dreamcast complete with blank CD-R's,cables, and a controller. (Shipped by PalmerTech) paid for by me.
Yes, I know, weird prize.

any suggestions, tips, donations for prizes, comments, concerns.

Can we do it later? :p
My Xbox will be getting to me that weekend, and I'll be busy with other stuff the rest of that weekend.

I suck at Halo, but maybe I'll set this up for the lulz. This method doesn't require a hacked box?

I'm in if it's Halo CE! I haven't played on the XBC in probably seven years... but I love me some combat evolved.

XCVG, no modding required- you just need a computer with WiFi or two ethernet ports. You plug the Xbox into the PC with an Ethernet cord and run XBC, it tricks the Xbox into thinking it's on a LAN so you can run System Link games over the internet.

I'd rather play Halo CE on PC, but if no one is down for that I guess I could play the xbox one.

I can play if Bo sends me that 360! Mine's been RROD'd for a while. Speaking of which, how much could I get for an RROD?

Also I don't care when we do it, but give me a couple days notice 'cause my Xbox needs to be reassembled somewhat.

Aux said:
Also I don't care when we do it, but give me a couple days notice 'cause my Xbox needs to be reassembled somewhat.
Aux invite friends to play :p
so we have more people.

BoFoSho said:
Aux said:
Aux invite girls to play :p
so we have more people.

Fix'd. I understand that the only reason Aux would be asked instead of others to invite friends, would be in hopes to have some girls playing halo with us.

zeturi said:
BoFoSho said:
Aux said:
Aux invite girls to play :p
so we have more people.

Fix'd. I understand that the only reason Aux would be asked instead of others to invite friends, would be in hopes to have some girls playing halo with us.

HAHAHA you think I actually have friends that are girls and play- actually my first LAN group was all Halo, all the time, and about 80% female. But none of them actually had xboxes except me, and they now live in several different states. Sorry :(

I'm totally down for this.

I have a copy of Halo: CE if we are going to play that.

(Now to find all the cables for my XBOX, and my spare ethernet cable.)

Back