Want to Commission a PS2P (Name Price)

I originally posted this in the PS2 modding board thingy but I think I posted it in the wrong place so I'm posting it here too (I hope this is ok. .-.)

Hey! I've been saving up money for a while for what was originally going to be a GameCube portable, but recently I've been playing on my PlayStation 2 a lot, so I'm starting to think having a portable of that commissioned instead would be a better idea. I'd be willing to let you name your price, since I'm not sure I really understand the costs and effort that goes into it. I was really hoping Ashen would be able to build me one... because as soon as I saw his I thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life ;-; but I'm not really sure if he accepts commissions ;-; so yeah...

Anyway! Let me know a price! Thanks in advance! -Zach

gashadokuro - don't give keshav a commission, he has no modding experience whatsoever. In the past he's claimed to be able to make a ps2p, a ps3 laptop, and a ps4 laptop, and he's even insulted a new member that started a worklog, telling him that he should just pay him to make his portable, and when he refused told him that making portables wasn't rocket science, but then he filled the entire ps2 subfrom with the noobiest questions possible, and even asked someone else to build him a ps2 laptop. When questioned why he needed to commission a ps2 laptop when he had claimed he can make ps2ps, ps3 laptops, and ps4 laptops in the junkyard forum, he said that his little brother had written that stuff under his name - right. And now he can all of a sudden make portables again? Don't trust this fool.

Back