Video game club. (school)

On a side note for keeping things from getting stolen:

Bring a screwdriver, take the front of the case off all the consoles/controllers, and have people engrave their names on the inside of their own stuff. People who know of this will not dare steal anything, and you can bust people who do not know. ;)

that would be awesome, but this is no longer happening. the stupid principal decided that, "with all the expensive equipment in the computer room, we dont want people walking in and seeing kids playing videogames." i pleaded with him, but he was resolute. worthless scum. :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

samjc3 said:
that would be awesome, but this is no longer happening. the stupid principal decided that, "with all the expensive equipment in the computer room, we dont want people walking in and seeing kids playing videogames." i pleaded with him, but he was resolute. worthless scum. :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

I don't get his position at all. What does having expensive equipment in it have to do with playing videogames? Some of it would even get used!

Oh yeah, because people actually use those computers for work. Usually people just play games online or go on Facebook and alt-tab a lot.

:rofl: :lol: but also :cry4: :wtf: :mad:

Buy mini projectors and build them into hats, and run retro consoles off batteries in your backback, projecting the image onto the walls.

Thou shall roam, and thee will be victorious. Through the halls, through the bathrooms, hail, even through the classrooms ye shall play, and none shall stand in your way. No matter the hate, no matter the anger of the establishment, The Man will never keep you down. The video game club is dead, long live the Gamer Underground!

I wanna do that now.

Put a mini-project in a hat, or vest or something, and run consoles off of Batteries in a backpack.

Duuuude

I am building a DS projector, no worklog since I wanna figure it out myself. :lol:

That would actually be an ideal platform...

samjc3 said:
In that case, hit him in the bottom line. I.E. villainization.

palmer, im doing that. ive got several console cables modded to battery plugs, and batteries, and a backpack. were do i get a mini projector? :awesome:

Check ebay, you want pico projectors, or nano projectors, or mini projectors. Check all those searches, there are tons.

Post a link if you find one you like, I will tell you if the specs are good.

Back