using a psp screen

hey im new to this and i was wondering could you use a psp 3000 screen for a gamecube portable and how good/bad would the quality be, and even if i can use a psp screen should i just stick to other screens

kakashimario5 said:
hey im new to this and i was wondering could you use a psp 3000 screen for a gamecube portable and how good/bad would the quality be, and even if i can use a psp screen should i just stick to other screens

Nope.

You can't use PSP screens at all, and Gamecubes are difficult to do, especially for beginners.

I recommend doing a NES or SNES If its your first portable. If you would like to stick with the gamecube, it is going to be tricky. Read the megastickies for screens to get ideas on which to use, and read the gamecube (or whatever console) megasticky Several times. When you get a good idea on how everything works, make a worklog and post pictures and updates and members will help you on the way. I recommend using a 3.5 " ebay screen btw for this particular portable, 5" is pretty big for a gcp (imo)

Back