Uses for this

Probably not much, considering that it's most likely next to impossible to find any software for that thing.

you could emulate snes, nes, genesis and the older stuff, but, beyond that, the things worthless. also, thats assuming it has graphics acceleration hardware.

XCVG said:
Probably not much, considering that it's most likely next to impossible to find any software for that thing.
Yeah, it's really hard to find software for ANDROID. XD

βeta said:
XCVG said:
Yeah, it's really hard to find software for ANDROID. XD

Oh, it's Android? That was kind of a tl;dr thing for me. Also, are you serious or sarcastic?

no, i think it needs dalvik, which is architecture nonspecific. i seem to recall its loosely based on C assembler, so it should be real easy to port stuff over.

There is a ARM based andriod lappy coming out for 80 dollars I think. I might be mistaken though

2z5ptdw.png

If anyone ports PIcoDrive to this, it'd be perfect - it has a 320x240 LCD, basically the digital resolution of a Genesis. This could be a great handheld thing - it even has VGA out.

PalmerTech said:
I fail to see how this is better than a GP2X board.
besides the fact that its unknown and thus looks more mysterious when you post about it, nothing. a gp2x is infinently better. :confused:

Well, it's still being made, about twice as powerful, and has VGA. Gp2X, I want to keep a Gp2X.

its not really twice as powerful. it has slower ram, and its only single core. plus i see nothing about graphics acceleration.

Back