Usb Advance Red screen

TechSteve

Ok im trying to use my usb advance (loads some games that will not work on opl) and i have no disk drive as it is for my psp2 but i am now coming across a strange problem when i load usb advance it starts up the splash screen and fades to a red tint and freezes.how do i fix this?

TechSteve said:
Ok trying to use my ( some games that will not work on opl) and i have no as it is for my psp2 but i am now coming across a strange problem when i load usb advance it starts up the splash screen and fades to a red tint and freezes.how do i fix this?

Hay techsteve, I'm making my ps2p like yours, no disk drive, etc
I have the same issue with USB advance, red screen, I'll ask at the 128bit.me forums for the solution to this red screen issue.

I'm trying to load my pal ver of FF X in opl 0.8 and it doesn't boot. I'm sure it'll work in USB advance if only it could load up that is :(.

Also does kingdom hearts I boot in opl?

Gamerlolwind said:
TechSteve said:
Ok trying to use my ( some games that will not work on opl) and i have no as it is for my psp2 but i am now coming across a strange problem when i load usb advance it starts up the splash screen and fades to a red tint and freezes.how do i fix this?

Hay techsteve, I'm making my ps2p like yours, no disk drive, etc
I have the same issue with USB advance, red screen, I'll ask at the 128bit.me forums for the solution to this red screen issue.

I'm trying to load my pal ver of FF X in opl 0.8 and it doesn't boot. I'm sure it'll work in USB advance if only it could load up that is :(.

Also does kingdom hearts I boot in opl?

just use open loader 7 or 9

thecasperrojas said:
Gamerlolwind said:
TechSteve said:
Ok trying to use my ( some games that will not work on opl) and i have no as it is for my psp2 but i am now coming across a strange problem when i load it starts up the splash and fades to a red tint and freezes.how do i fix this?

techsteve, I'm making my ps2p like yours, no , etc

I'm trying to load my pal ver of FF X in opl 0.8 and it doesn't . I'm sure it'll work in USB advance if only it could load up that is :(.

Also does I boot in opl?

just use open loader 7 or 9

yeah, thanx dude :) i'll use OPL 0.7, there no 9 yet

thecasperrojas said:
no problem always here to help thinking of doing a guide for th ps2 but only for the 70001 thas the only one i have :p

yeah, a trimming guide would be great. my ps2 is used for my ps2p is a FAT Model SCH-5004,
i still have the IDE port working fine, but i won't use IDE hard drive, but load games via USB flash stick via OPL 0.7/0.8

im not sure if a battery is possblie on a fat ps2 thatt has the power supply thing,

i saw ashen hook up a battery to his ps2 slim and it worked,
if you can get the volts of a battery to 8.5v i think both the fat/silm models use the same voltage,
right?

Gamerlolwind said:
thecasperrojas said:
no problem always here to help thinking of doing a guide for th ps2 but only for the 70001 thas the only one i have :p

yeah, a trimming guide would be great. my ps2 is used for my ps2p is a FAT Model SCH-5004,
i still have the IDE port working fine, but i won't use IDE hard drive, but load games via USB flash stick via OPL 0.7/0.8

im not sure if a battery is possblie on a fat ps2 thatt has the power supply thing,

if you can get the volts of a battery to 8.5v i think both the fat/silm models use the same voltage,
right?

correct all you need is to take out the power supply off and there will be for long pin 2 of them are 8.5v and the other are GND if any question just lead me to your topic and will talk about ps2 fat trim down cuz i aready trim down the ps2 fat

thecasperrojas said:
Gamerlolwind said:
thecasperrojas said:

right?

correct all you need is to take out the power supply off and there will be for long pin 2 of them are 8.5v and the other are GND if any question just lead me to your topic and will talk about ps2 fat trim down cuz i aready trim down the ps2 fat

so you mean the long pins of power supply in-between here: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... G_0609.jpg

i'm not sure if i can remove this, so can i run the ps2 on a battery with the power supply thing connected?

also, how do i now which pin two pins are for the 8.5v and which are GND?
multimeter testing?

here's my topic on my ps2p you can check:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=10133

Back