Two new Gameboys!

Poseidon

HEY. I've been working on some more gameboys & trying to get the hang of using spraypaint. She's still somewhat of an untamed beast to me, but I feel slightly more confident now!

These are going to be backlit, hopefully. Maybe later rather than sooner, but that's my plan for both of these. More pictures will be added soon. These are all I've got right now!

A. Tealboy Pocket. This is my first time painting an MGB. It was silver with dark gray buttons. I found it in a bin of cameras at Savers. I'm not sure why, but none of the pictures of this one are quite accurate as far as the color goes. It's always a little off. Anyway, the backlight in this one is going to be red!
pocket2.png

B. Inside-Out Orange DMG. Pretty similar to the one Thretris did. My friend fell in love with that one and decided that he was going to make one just like it. Long story short, I sniped a green DMG that he would've bought, I felt bad, I traded the green shell for a clear one, and I'm essentially going to give him the green DMG, but not green!
orangedmg.png

I don't know about the backlight on the orange one yet. That might have to wait until after i give it to my friend. Also, I've got to buy some rad buttons from kitsch-bent. Not quiiiite sure what color yet, though.

Anyway, what do you guys think?? :D Like I said, I'm gonna add some more pictures pretty soon, but right now these are all I have.

I dislike you very much for being so good at this. By that I mean, I think you're awesome and you make kick ass gameboys.

These are sick as flax, the paint looks real good and looks like it would feel like a stock gameboy to hold. Not that weird paint feeling, thats kinda sticky but isnt

Back