Two Days Remaining

Although it may be a remake, it's supposed to be a Dang good one, and the updated graphics and mechanics will make it feel fresh, to me at least. Plus, it's portable.

I wouldn't have built so many n64p's if portable OoT wasn't something totally *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing desirable.

Zero is right.

I love this forum and everything but whats the point in posts that are like "I hate Zelda and I really don't care for this" or "WOW THIS CAME OUT LIKE 11 YEARS AGO"

Like really, if you don't like Zelda or don't at all care for a re-release of a game, why bother posting? Not to mention alot of people don't have N64s and re-releasing games isn't totally unheard of, opens up a game to an entire new audience, and old fans can breeze through this one again with a lovely wave of nostalgia whilst waiting for Skyward Sword?

Also, I havent played OOT in *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing forever, this is a great excuse to play it again... whenever payday is :(

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing thursty, lives in US, already has this game.

Sent me pictures, called me and played the games sound in my ear.

We won't be hearing from him anymore.

SS

While i wouldn't buy it, (God i hate 3-d zelda) i'm glad they are re-releasing it. It's good that a new generation of people can experience it, i mean, if it wasnt for re-releases, i would have never played mario 1-world or Yoshi's island, one of my favorite games.

ShockSlayer said:
*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing thursty, lives in US, already has this game.

Sent me pictures, called me and played the games sound in my ear.

We won't be hearing from him anymore.

SS

Not that I hear from him very much anyway.

I miss you, Thursty

Yeah, having a good position at a local gamestop has its benefits. We actually got the game in like, what was it..the 16th? ah well. I got to take one home after work on saturday. Been glued to it. Iz gud.

It's okay afro i miss you too.

Everyone Ocarina Of Time for the USA is out today.....
too bad i can't get it till tommorow do to something i don't want to talk about but anyways here is the last pic to celelabrate(might be spelled wrong correct it if it is)
majoras-mask-8.jpg

I got it at noon, played it at 1::3:0 for the first time, and put in a total of 5 hours of playtime into it.
I *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love this game.

Dang, so I went to go get it today and it was sold out. This is the first time I've ever had a game sell out on me :'(

J.D said:
I live in a small enough area that I really didn't need to reserve it. I'll be sure to pick it up on Monday, because SSFIV really has become redundant :p
J.D said:
Dang, so I went to go get it today and it was sold out. This is the first time I've ever had a game sell out on me :'(

I LOL'd quite heartily at this :p

xXPunisher24Xx said:
Was it at gamestop? They might have them at walmart..
There's not a GameStop, WalMart, Target, K-Mart, blah blah blah around here D:

And T_W, I knew someone was gonna bring that up :p

i got it yestarday already almost finished the forest temple but i would have been done with it and halfway done with the fire temple but my mother forced me to let my lil bro play it for a while i had to wait till he was finished with the dongoo fortress then i got to play but i am almost done with the forest temple.
Also ocarina of time 3d is pretty cool
discovered something to prove some guy's thery wrong off of thezeldadugen (a youtube channel) but yeah it's pretty nice mostly been playing nonstop for as long as i can so yeah
just that the 3ds battery life is awful i only get to play like 3hrs before i need to put it back on the charger :gonk:
I do have one bad thing to say about this game I absoutly hate the way the ReDeads looks
They just look awful i mean Me and all my friends agree that the original ones looked way better

Hackerbilly said:
just that the 3ds battery life is awful i only get to play like 3hrs before i need to put it back on the charger :gonk:
You could just plug it in and play while it's charging....

I was so close to getting a 3DS just for this game. The only thing holding me back was that my free time will very soon be almost non-existent, so I might as well wait until I have time and get a used 3DS and game for less. :tophat:

Fred Meyers and Costco are the only video game retailers within 50 miles of where I live :(

Back