Torpedo 64 - Worklog

3MZ

logo.
4946428875_b5ed096295_z.jpg

Okay, so I'm going to finally take a stab at making a N64 portable. I'm going to try to update as much as possible, (when I'm not doing school stuff.) The portable won't be finished anytime soon, (if it is ever finished) but check back soon, I plan to relocate the cart slot this weekend. (BTW this is my first attempt to relocate the cart slot, if you have any pointers for a noob post a reply :awesome: )

also it's called the Torpedo 64...

Sweet. Strip your wire short, use flux, and you can bend the cart slot pins down flat.

for the cart slot relocation solder to the cart first that way its easier when soldering to the n64 also make sure there are no shorts before turning on the n64 ive fried two n64s because i didnt look for shorts

Good luck i would recommend doing the cart slot relocation last because you have more of a chance frying it when hooking up batteries but it doesnt really matter

@Beta & @Sonic4Freedom: I know :lol: I figured that since so many other n64p's use a similar logo that It's become a tradition almost... ;) I might change the logo later.

Heh, it's not that a lot of other ones used it, it's that Beta's Secret64 logo became a meme. Only one N64 ever used that design (his) but a lot of people put it in their sigs or whatever as a joke.

Okay, so I'm relocating the cart slot this weekend and was wondering what wire I should use?

Mario said:
Heh, it's not that a lot of other ones used it, it's that Beta's Secret64 logo became a meme. Only one N64 ever used that design (his) but a lot of people put it in their sigs or whatever as a joke.

I STILL get pissed when I think about it. It was canceled :gonk: SOOO much anticipation..WATSED :cry4:

Back