Toon Link Sculpture

icarus

4778328840_f70339e798_m.jpg

Shield Inaccurate. 2 inches tall. Discuss.

His hair is flipped the opposite way.

still looks really cool what r u gonna use it for?
how long did it take to make that?

and how did u make it like what did u use?

Pablojrz said:

hidden11.jpg

image.php

His hair seems fine to me.

I'm not using it for anything. I sculpt as a hobby. It took me relatively 5 hours, paintjob included. I used clay. Actual clay for this, as I made it for school. I usually prefer polymer, but again, for school.

Thanks everyone!

Very clean and nice looking! The last clay thing I did, was make a bowl in 1st Grade. Now that I look at it, it my bowl kinda fails. :dahroll:

icarus said:
Pablojrz said:

hidden11.jpg

image.php

His hair seems fine to me.

I'm not using it for anything. I sculpt as a hobby. It took me relatively 5 hours, paintjob included. I used clay. Actual clay for this, as I made it for school. I usually prefer polymer, but again, for school.

Thanks everyone!

yea idk why i thought that, haha it probly goes both ways who even cares? That top wind waker picture looks like hd wind waker haha they should make a new game for wii with him

Pablojrz said:
yea idk why i thought that, haha it probly goes both ways who even cares? That top wind waker picture looks like hd wind waker haha they should make a new game for wii with him

I believe that top picture was from SSBBrawl. He's an unlock-able character. Great sculpture by the way.

Back