TMH's super nintendo portable

themadhacker

Crazy Train
Took several months to build. Features a ag-85 from polycase.com, a clip on sony infolithium battery rated at 2500 mah, av out (has s-video out too!) 2nd controller port, and oh yeah, it plays DOOM!
If anybody is interested in this, let me know, but no low ball offers, those will all be ignored. Also, no trades unless it's something uber cool like a sega cdx with games.

001-11.jpg

I forget how to embed videos. No you didn't. -SS

Looks pretty cool man. Why no worklog though? We need some action outside the N64 and GC sections.

Anyway, Nice work! :D

Looks great! My only complaint might be the screen size but it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks, everybody.

Ashen: I have a curse. When I make mention of a project to anybody and start posting about it, I end up frying everything and people are disappoint. So I kept this mostly secret (unless you know me on FB) and it came through mostly fine.

Σigma: I cut some pcb pieces from radioshack into circles and spray painted them gray.

grossaffe said:
Looks good. Its nice to see the SNES getting some love again.

thanks, if I sell this, I will make another retro duo portable and keep the nes side and will possibly build an atari sometime too.

Back