This forum is really redundant

XCVG

ModRetro Legend
See the title. This forum is pretty much redundant. It's pretty much the same as the voltage forum. :rolleyes:

Not at all.

The voltage forum is more for things like batteries and power regulators.

This forum is for any electronic questions, things like arduinos, LED flashlights, or anything that's an electronic project of any sort that doesn't fit into any other categories well.

You can tell all that from the forum descriptions. :rolleyes:

Then isn't the voltage forum too specific? Hmmm, I'm kind of confuserized now.

I dunno, this forum's got more posts than the Voltage section, if only by ten. If I want to look at batteries or anything about power, I go to the voltage section. For any other random info, I come here.

Plus, I DON'T LIKE CHANGE! IT SCARES ME! :evil2:

The voltage forum isn't for voltage, it's for battery related issues.

It says so in the description.

Read the descriptions.

Then talk.

These

Lines

Are

Ge

T

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*, RAN OUT OF ROOM GOD DAMNIT>

Maybe this forum should just be "Random Modding Questions" or something.

Forget about it, it doesn't matter. I just wanted to stir up some discussion.

I think we can just get rid of the Voltage forum and move all the posts here. Amps and regulators and flax are random. Plus then it will be a smaller main page to scroll through. :dahroll:

The voltage forum si for things like batteries, regulators, power issues, etc.

That's a whole lot different from this forum which is ANYTHING electronic not necessarily to do with portablizing.

They're not that different, though. Would you really rather have two somewhat barren boards than one very prosperous board?

That would be like saying to combine the Atari and other systems thread just because they have little activity.

It makes sense to do that as well. I'm not saying we should, but it's not like it would be the end of the world.

Back