The Space Cube WIP

Hello everyone, I have been trying to make a GameCube portable for a while now and I finally decided I would make a worklog for this portable. I am going to try to keep this thread updated frequently and hopefully I will finish before the end of the summer. I do not have all the parts except the GameCube and controller so that's what I am working with right now.

Here is just a picture of the size comparison of the case and a regular GameCube.

qzA9S6jl.jpg

Here is the stock regulator wired to the Cube

iUEMWmFl.jpg

Update 7/14/15: Well here is what it looks like now with the Wasp wired up and it does work even though it took me many tries to get it to work.

onil0Z8l.jpg

Update 7/23/15: I got a new gamecube because the other one stopped working and I also had to get a new wasp but anyways I finally got It wired up to an OMGWTF cut board and it works
yZqHF9ml.jpg

Pic of it working on the screen next to my cool wave bird
XSplLlhl.jpg

Well I was inspired by the cool skins that came with the GameCube and controller I bought at the flee market basically It looks like lighting but I didn't want to name it the lightning cube and It also reminded me of lightning in space soo I named it the Space Cube. It also sounds mysterious and I like the name :D Also Update to the first post

Back