The new silver 360 controller.

"We fixed the joystick! Just kidding, we fixed half the problem. Sometimes. Oh, and pretty buttons to confuse noobs."

That d-pad is pretty sexy, not gonna lie.

I might pick one up someday for use with my emulators if the d-pad turns out to be any good.

The dpad still sucks, they just slightly elevated one area so it wouldn't seem so crap. It won't fix the rocking issues, it'll just make it harder to push diagonals in my opinion. My friends are suckered in, though.

mako321 said:
The dpad still sucks, they just slightly elevated one area so it wouldn't seem so crap. It won't fix the rocking issues, it'll just make it harder to push diagonals in my opinion. My friends are suckered in, though.

Exactly this.

Twilight Wolf said:

I might pick one up someday for use with my emulators if the d-pad turns out to be any good.

Can I have your analog sticks then? :dahroll:

epicelite said:
Twilight Wolf said:

Can I have your analog sticks then? :dahroll:

Heck no, I'd still need those. D:<

If I were to go out and buy a brand-new controller the last thing on my mind would be "REMOVE D-PAD TRANSPLANT INTO OLD CONTROLLER ??? PROFIT". Way too much effort for something completely pointless.

And that's if the d-pad turns out to be any good. I'm not even considering buying it until I know for sure what it's like/have had a chance to use it because I'm broke as Heck.

While we're sort of on the subject, does anyone know if the "enhanced d-pad" that comes with XCM replacement cases is actually better or not? Does the mod with the piece of plastic actually work?

Back