The definitive GC motherboard trimming guide, rev C edition

Re: The definitive GC motherboard trimming guide, rev C edit

Just got a DOL-60 Revision, little different, anyone want pics?

So here's a DOL 60 board I don't have the ports removed on these pictures but I hope they help.
IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2482.JPG

I also have a quick question.
On the guide the P1-P4 data lines are marked as so:

7.png

but when I visually traced the lines I got from left to right P2 P1 P4 P3... Did I do it wrong or is the pin out on the DOL 60 board different? could anyone do a quick check for me?

[EDIT] I have checked for continuity and I'm 90% sure my pin out is correct. I also compared the pics of the DOL 50 and DOL 60 board and as far as I can tell the controller data lines are the same...

I have a DOL-20 Mobo here.

Anybody need pics?

So here's a DOL 60 board I don't have the ports removed on these pictures but I hope they help.
IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2482.JPG

I also have a quick question.
On the guide the P1-P4 data lines are marked as so:

7.png

but when I visually traced the lines I got from left to right P2 P1 P4 P3... Did I do it wrong or is the pin out on the DOL 60 board different? could anyone do a quick check for me?

[EDIT] I have checked for continuity and I'm 90% sure my pin out is correct. I also compared the pics of the DOL 50 and DOL 60 board and as far as I can tell the controller data lines are the same...

I also have a DOL 60, and I can confirm that your pinouts are correct. The ones for the dol-50s are incorrect on ours. It goes 2143, just like you traced it. Just thought I'd leave this here for anyone interested :)

Back