The afternoon projects thread

geno whirl said:
EDIT: Crap. Idk why the pictures aren't showing up. YOU HAVE FAILED ME FACEBOOK!
Facebook HAS NEVER worked as an image host for anything outside of facebook. Use imgur for quick stuff.

Geno I've been in the market for a new headset, and ya, I'm just going to build my own now, going to be nice.

They're actually really comfortable. I recommend making your own pair, but you might want to invest in some good speakers though. The ones I put in my headphones are just okay.

I do have a nice quality logitech headset, it's just that it's terribly uncomfortable. Making my own will be fun using the mircophone and speakers from the headset. Plus I get a chance to buff my level 2 sewing skills.

SAM_1237-2.jpg

SAM_1230-2.jpg

That's awesome.

I'm beginning to think Bruno just sits around and does cool stuff all day. I'd believe it if it was true.

2011-01-09042827.jpg

I recently got a PS3, and you can't tell but my desk is pretty cluttered, no room for a PS3 or games. My drawer which was being a dick and was stuck was nice and large, it was also a junk drawer.

Short Version: I ripped the handle and the part it was attached to. It was quite fun. Did it in about 10 minutes. It looks a lot better than I thought.

I'd like to point out that I am borrowing Medal of Honor and the campaign is pretty fun.

ALSO: First Post in the Finished Project part of the forums. Woot.

Back