The 64Drive

School just started. He's in school, apparently. Expect it to be a while. I don't think Marshall would scam you guys, so he's probably just being scared of the massive amounts of orders he's gotten.

Likely he has about 60 of these to make, and can only get 2 or 3 a week out.

Marshall got back to me today. He's pretty much swamped right now, but he said two more weeks tops.

You ordered early August, right bud? So you should get yours right near the beginning of his shipments. I however waited until August 25th so I'll get mine a bit later. Also, you say that it requires a reset switch? What for? Because I added one to the Toasty64 because of this. ::3:

vZczs.jpg

If you read the manual, it says that the reset button must be pushed before powering off or else your save data won't get written I think it also takes you back to the menu, but I'm not sure. Never the less, its needed.

Oh my god, hailrazer just got his shipping notice :O

That means I'll have mine before too long :D

i got the everdrive 64 Paid $100 and got the same thing without a media player or nice menu functionally the same though. on and i got mine in a week from ordering it.

Everdrive 64 doesn't have CF card slot. They're not the same.

Anyways I ordered mine on the same day as bud, hope it's coming soon!

Plus, I know the 64Drive boots games like 10x faster than the everdrive.
(From what I've heard.)

I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE
5353.awww+yeah.jpg

MINES GONNA BE SPECIAL. ITS A SURPRISE THOUGH SO YOU'LL SEE LATER ON

KEEP IT HUSH OR I'LL SEND OUT THE SIGNAL THAT WILL FRY THE MOBO I SENT YOU.
DO NOT TEST ME ON THIS.

IF YOU DO THAT THEN I WILL ACTIVATE THE BOMB I PUT INSIDE THAT GREEN ARMY MEN GAME THING.

Also, if you just got your shipping email, I'm a long way out :( I'm like 20 days after you and it took marshy forever to get from hail to you :/

Back