BP 911 batteries
a/v out
Internal cartridge slot

Pics soon.

Re: The En 6T4 version 2

Good luck man.
Those batteries look a bit big.

Unless you plan on meeting up with someone with LOB or making multiple portables/consoles with LOB, there isn't much of a point including it.

Finally some updates.
HyutG.jpg

Front of the case.
q5LKc.jpg

Top of the case. Still needs more sanding.

I'm having some problems with the regulator. Before I wire it up to the n64, it outputs 3.3 volts. When I wire it up, it won't output anything. Any suggestions for what to do?

Joeyjoe9876 said:
Unless you plan on meeting up with someone with LOB or making multiple portables/consoles with LOB, there isn't much of a point including it.
I am making multiple, they're gonna be for sports trips.

Are you gonna put like the speakers or something under the d pad and c buttons in all that empty space? Looking nice so far!

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have track going on almost every day and I have been extremely busy. The soonest i can start to work on this project is next Wednesday or Thursday. But when that time comes I while work as hard as I can to finish up.

Finally got a new system. I think I'm going to throw out the case I have now. It's 80% bondo and annoying to work with. I just built a vacuum forming table so I think I might vacuum form a case. What do you guys recommend for plastic thickness?

I don't know what color to paint the case. I have maroon, red, blue, or silver. You choose.
o0XS9.jpg

I decided to go with red.

I taped the buttons in to show what it would look like.
FjeQu.jpg

The LOB 64 Port fits in nicely.
baIyz.jpg

Starting this up again, changing the name, making a new case. It's like a brand new portable.

I found styrene on amazon. Do you recommend .06" or .1"?

Finished my vacuum forming table today:
NzrOSl.jpg

Here's the bottom, pvc pipe sealed in with silicon:
l1Vt9l.jpg

Plastic got here yesterday, so I'm vacuum forming tonight.

Back