Teardown of Retrocon PS2 controller, SLIM Joysticks

Tchay said:
hailrazer said:
snowpenguin said:
But there's ten of them... :dah:

Crap , no reading for me until after my morning alcohol. :gonk:

:rofl: you remind me of my relatives in Texas :p

Well...I can relate.

I'm FROM Texas, and my aunt is an Alcoholic, Russian Style.

Mom: "So why did you lose your job?" Aunt: *sigh* "Damned ol' Manager ain't think its right fe' me to have vodka stocks at work!! *Swears*"
Mom :"Uhm...You...how many bottles?!" Aunt :"O' I reckon about two a three, in the kitchen, 4 hidden behind that ol' dumpster out back"
Whole Family: " :facepalm: "

snowpenguin said:
Trying to make your own joysticks and have them be better and cheaper is like trying to build your own guitar that will cost less than a brand name and be better- it's just not possible.

You do realize that building your own Guitar is cheaper and produces a better guitar, right? :red:

Michaelthurston said:
Tchay said:
hailrazer said:
snowpenguin said:
But there's ten of them... :dah:

Crap , no reading for me until after my morning alcohol. :gonk:

:rofl: you remind me of my relatives in Texas :p

Well...I can relate.

I'm FROM Texas, and my aunt is an Alcoholic, Russian Style.

Mom: "So why did you lose your job?" Aunt: *sigh* "Damned ol' Manager ain't think its right fe' me to have vodka stocks at work!! *Swears*"
Mom :"Uhm...You...how many bottles?!" Aunt :"O' I reckon about two a three, in the kitchen, 4 hidden behind that ol' dumpster out back"
Whole Family: " :facepalm: "

:rofl:

BTW, I'm from Texas too ;)

AfroLH said:
snowpenguin said:
Trying to make your own joysticks and have them be better and cheaper is like trying to build your own guitar that will cost less than a brand name and be better- it's just not possible.

You do realize that building your own Guitar is cheaper and produces a better guitar, right? :red:

Better example: It is like trying to build a VIOLIN that costs less and will be better.

THAT, is not possible, mainly because the fine, fine details are what makes it good, and your average hobbyist lacks the ability to do better.

Back