Stuff for sale & commissions maybe & RGB Monitor

Bibin

Frequent Poster
Yep, so I've got some things and I'd rather have money and space than things.

June 15th Update: Added an RGB monitor.

19" RGB-compatible LCD: This looks like a normal 1280x1024 19" LCD with rotation - the thing that makes it different is that, while it has DVI and VGA, you can pass it 15khz RGB video with composite sync. The result is that N64, SNES, Genesis, arcade, etc. consoles all can be used with RGB on this monitor. It's a really nice monitor. $70.

Sega Genesis Model 1 "High Definition Graphics": Works great. Case is slightly modded with some unused dip switches on the top and a few small holes on the back and left side. Plays games rad. $20

TurboGrafx 16: Thing is in pretty poor shape - the screwposts are mostly destroyed, so a few dabs of hot glue hold it together. I ran some AV cords out of it as the RF modulator doesn't produce a very good image. That said, it does work, and I have a controller for it in great shape. $20
I also have Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, and Fantasy Zone. PM me about those.

12" PowerBook G4 motherboards: I remember these working when I threw them in storage years ago, but I can't really test them. One is a 1.33Ghz and one is a 1.5 if I recall, but no guarantee. $15 each.

Boxed DMG-Grey Japanese limited edition Game Boy Pocket: has all the inserts, cardboard thingy, battery cover, blah blah. In great shape, un-modded. $80.

Mr. Do! arcade PCB: Works awesome. Isn't even dusty! $50

Sexy Parodius arcade PCB: Looks to be a bootleg, but the gameplay is fine and it's still fun. The music is just lower quality. $60.

Willem EPROM dumper: Little paralell and USB deal that lets you dump EPROMS. Good if you have prototypes you want dumped or something. Can program PICs and low-power ROMs too. $20

ALSO

I'm also cautiously opening up to commissions this summer for backlit / biverted DMGs and MGBs.

DMGs I will do no problem. MGBs I am willing to do, but there is a lot of risk in doing them so you'd be paying me to do my best to install it, but there's a high chance I will screw up and can't do anything about it, so there's no guarantee offered on those. That said, I have yet to mess one up - I'm just scared I may.
DMG backlit and biverted is $15, you ship me the parts and pay shipping.
MGB backlit is $35, biverted is an additional $5 because it's a pain.

Re: Stuff for sale & commissions maybe

hmm, weren't you going to sell me the lesser reliable cdx for $40 a few months back? ;)

Re: Stuff for sale & commissions maybe

That was without aeny controller, OEM video cable, or power adapter.

Why would you post in the thread, then PM the same question?

That, and it's totally worth more than $40.

Back