SS's Wii Laptop, The WiiL! 10th Portable Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
I havent been around on benheck(term for benheck forums) as often as I'd like, but now schools over and I can be here more! :D

*some yay, some nay* :p

I'd like to say first off, that this was going to be my summer project, and I am astonished that I completed it before the first day of summer(monday). or atleast in my book

I will continue to spend the summer improving it and the SS64 cosmetically as much as I can.

This is, my wii portable, my wii laptop, The WiiL. (Pronounced "wheel")

closedfromfront.jpg

This is it closed. It lines up flat.

sleekopen.jpg

Opened, from ground view.

fullunit.jpg

From a slightly higher view.

gutsfromtop.jpg

Here are the guts, from the top.

I spent some good time contemplating what to do for the case, then I decided to make my own, using acrylic(plexiglass some say). I enjoyed making the case, however it was interesting experimenting with different techniques. Because of that, I feel that the case is not of the best quality visually, mind you its very sturdy structurally.

I only have one thing that I need you guys help with. A charger. See, I took two 7.2v Sub-C 3300 mah Ni-Mh battery packs and tore them apart. I then took 10 of the 1.2v cells and wired them in series to get a 12v 330 mash nimh pack. Point is, I dont think my 7.2v charger will charge it correctly anymore. What should I do/build/buy to fix this? :confused:

Anyways, comments are appreciated. Anyone commenting/flaming on looks being bad shall be "captain 'obviated'" :lol:

SS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back