SS's FS Thread of interesting junk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
Selling my stuff for money for SLGC. BUY BUY BUY

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES

Prices are potentially negotiable and do not include shipping!

Shipping is generally gonna be about $5-$10 bucks depending on what your getting. Also, I can't provide any sort of warranty and all items are sold as-is. I do offer shipping insurance, if you pay me an extra $1.50.

I use Paypal.

IMG_6078.jpg

My beloved N64 games:
Kirby - SOLD
Pokemon Stadium - SOLD
Smash Bros - $21
Gameshark - $5
Pokemon Stadium 2 - $13
Ocarina of Time - $10
Majora's Mask - $7
Memory Card - SOLD

Gameshark worked last time I used it, but it might not work, cannot test it.
Same for MM, except I haven't gotten it to work in awhile, it's probably dead.

Two N64 controllers, both seem to work fine - SOLD

IMG_6083.jpg

Wiimote Skin - $1
One transfer pack - $5 each (normal one is SOLD)
A Link to the Past -SOLD
Super Mario World (screws replaced) - $6

GBA SP - Works just fine, comes with a charger if I can find one. Has SS engraved into the inside(shown above). Has a horrendously cool imprint of an eisenhower silver dollar into the outer top of the case(shown a picture above this one). SOLD

IMG_6087.jpg

Wii A/V cables -SOLD
Sensor bar - $4

IMG_6088.jpg

Gigaware USB controller, missing a joystick cap but it's one of the common 3rd party types so it's easy to replace. Dpad is kinda messed up, has a screw through it. Would be good for a controller mod project.
$7

IMG_6089.jpg

AUTHENTIC ONE OF A KIND(seriously) SHOCKSLAYER HAT. As seen in some of my videos. I stencil/spray painted that logo on myself, it was just a small black hat, now it's an AWESOME SHOCKSLAYER HAT.
SOLD

IMG_6090.jpg

Super Street Fighter 4 3DS - Cart, manual, case, and holographic case cover thingy.
$32

Dingoo, has no miniSD port, but has a 4gb sd card(with dingux installed) wired in. Comes with A/V cables, usb wall adapter, and usb cable. Used to belong to hailrazier, who treated it well and gave me a good deal on it.
SOLD

----

Questions? Interested and need more pics or a video? PM me!

SS

I'll take Pokemon Stadium and the normal transfer pak, shoot me a PM with the total.

I want that hat... But don't want to have to deal with shipping...

What a pickle :confused:

I'll buy the hat if you accept concealed cash. My PayPal is sorta being a pickle right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back