SS's 11th n64p, Commission 3!

It's not overly different or amazing, but for what it is it's a pretty good job. :dahroll:

The best part of this one is that there's no visible hot glue. Which means your case skills are improving.

SS I think thats the best job you ever did on a d-pad. Also bionicommander's NESp was made of velcrow and elctrical tape not Duct tape. Oh and i like the Whay he bottons are lite up. Its the second best mistake ever!!!(The first being me)

Looks like your best portable yet! I'm quite sure your next commission will beat it, though. ;)

banditpaw1 said:
SS I think thats the best job you ever did on a d-pad. Also bionicommander's NESp was made of velcrow and elctrical tape not Duct tape. Oh and i like the Whay he bottons are lite up. Its the second best mistake ever!!!(The first being me)
:funny:

"Boom head-shot! This one has a d-pad."

:awesome: Best part of the video. Caught me by suprise.

Oh and nice portable.. But I don't see how it's possible to not have all the characters on Super Smash Bros unlocked..

icarus said:

Oh and nice portable.. But I don't see how it's possible to not have all the characters on Super Smash Bros unlocked..
C'mon, dude, its ShockSlayer. He probably has, like, 10 copies of that game. :awesome:

icarus said:

I actually reset mine every once in a while just for something to do. He might to.

banditpaw1 said:
SS, I think that's the best job you've ever done on a d-pad. Also, Bionicommander's NESp was made of velcro and electrical tape not Duct tape. Oh, and I like the way the buttons are lit up. (possibly, "the buttons light up?" I couldn't understand your poor grammar.) It's the second best mistake ever!(The first being me)
Fixed. Now, shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up about everybody else's spelling and grammar until you fix your own.

I have a PSone screen with that clear protector sheet on it with the original yellow tape :mrgreen:

I have, no joke, 6 copies of SSB for n64. 3 are fried, though. That one got shorted out, and my data went boom. I unlocked capt falcon by accident while testing the controller. :awesome:

I'm a smash bros Goderator, so yeah.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
I have, no joke, 6 copies of SSB for n64. 3 are fried, though. That one got shorted out, and my data went boom. I unlocked capt falcon by accident while testing the controller. :awesome:

I'm a smash bros Goderator, so yeah.

SS

I can't wait 'till my portable's done! I will play it every day. :p
(which is why I have to waste time making it really sturdy.)

out of all the n64p's you've made this one I like the most, it uses the "funky" n64 case but is slimmed down and adds a whole new look to n64p's.
And i Would kill for your case skills, or at least a progress video of how "you" go about building a n6p case.
epic n64p

A ModRetro vote raid? Nawwwww... :ninj:

Anyhow, I really like this! Big, but looks nice.

Oh, and I have a japanese copy of SSB. :mrgreen: The label art is SO MUCH COOLER.

Hey SS hope you don't mind but I might use this design on my next n64 project. Looks great by the way.

^ It's not like he was the first to use it :rofl:

I say SS should name this one, "Whitey the Almighty"

Next compo, we should all get together and build an epic portable, have one person post it and we all stack the vote. :mrgreen: :awesome:

bacteria said:
Isn't mine "epic" enough for lots of cool votes? ;) :geek2

I think that because nobody else is going to enter a Turbografx that you win by default. :awesome:

Back