Sprocket64 - Nintendo64 Handheld. Video and LOB64 Test!

Wow. That is amazing work Mario. Is this the first time anything like this has been done? If so, Engadget needs to pick this up.

It's a LOB64 port. That stands for Life of Brian 64 (because he came up with the interface). It is basically a way to hook two portables together. Watch the video at the bottom of Mario's first post to get a better understanding.

Atari said:
It's a LOB64 port. That stands for Life of Brian 64 (because he came up with the interface). It is basically a way to hook two portables together. Watch the video at the bottom of Mario's first post to get a better understanding.
you. i like you. you pay attention. :awesome:

so mario, planning to make something newer and better? (it would be utterly incredible)

A SNES/Genesis Laptop would be so much win. If they can both use RBG, it would be even more win.

You guys are all pretty. :awesome: Pretty awesome!

Next: Atari portable! Worklog: Maybe! Probably!

It has a 600mAh SP battery, 3.5" screen, flashback 2, cart support, 1 and 2 player ports, paddle controller built in, charge while playing, all in a 5x3x1-1/8"package. :awesome: Grab a GBC, it's that EXACT size, if the GBC were completely boxy.

Should get 2.3 hours of battery life or thereabouts on that battery. It's only 3.7v, so I'm harvesting the 5v step-up from a GBP.

IT WILL ACTUALLY FIT IN YOUR POCKET. AMAZING.

Meh Atari. Pitfall and Missile Command are the only 2 games worth playing :p

first off, this is amazing man! well done, and I LOVE LOB64!!!

I'm a new user on the forums, but i've been readin for a while to get a feel for it. Im starting my first portable tomorrow with a friend. It's a Gamecube. I was just wondering if LOB would be possible for a gamecube portable?

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Truly a stunning beast. I hope this is indicative of all the great projects I've missed during my MR hiatus.

Back