Some stuff.

Ishwhale

Okay, I'm gonna check interest here before I post to eBay and CL just to save me some hassle. Make me some offers to fund my projects. I have:

Photo%20Sep%2016%2C%208%2038%2007%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Sep%2016%2C%208%2038%2045%20PM.jpg

A 40gb 3rd gen classic ipod. This guy has upgrades and tons of extras. I upgraded it to an 80gb HDD and installed a PURPLE backlight and BLUE touch button lights and it looks awesome. I also installed RockBox custom firmware with this theme. It works perfectly. I used a brillo pad to give the metal rear casing a brushed aluminum effect. It comes with:
-a 10gb slim HDD and the original 40gb phat HDD it came with
-a ziff to usb external HDD casing plus the leather pouch, cord, and installation screwdriver it came with.
-TWO firewire power bricks (this guy syncs with USB and charges with Firewire)
-32-pin dock with audio out port
-TWO firewire cords
-a 32-pin Y cable that splits into USB and Firewire so you can charge and sync on the dock at the same time
-a silicone case
-a belt clip cloth case
-Nyko top control button re locator
-iTrip
This is an awesome set up and I really don't want to sell it, but I don't use it as much as I'd like.

Photo%20Aug%2028%2C%203%2029%2056%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Oct%2018%2C%207%2005%2024%20PM.jpg

I have two custom Gamecubes for sale as well. One is a pearlescent grape color with a clear window in the top and some LED's installed for aesthetics. The other is a pearlescent black color with a clear window in the top and LED's installed for aesthetics.

I also still have the OctoBoy and am willing to sell as long as Afro is no longer interested in it, else he has dibs.

resized.png

I am also selling the MissingNo Gameboy I did a while back.

Open to cash offers, SNES game trades, misc electronic flax trades, or trades + cash. I accept Paypal only and ship to US and Canada only. I am reliable, descriptive, and ship quickly. Any questions, just ask.

Help me do some more cool flax, buy my stuff.

Whale

Not sure. Check the bottom of the post and you'll see what kind of offers I'm looking for right now. PM me something and we can talk about it.

Back