Some parts from Micro Center (I'll pay up to $150)

nevermind1534

I need some SSDs from Micro Center. I'm willing to pay the cost of the parts, plus around $100 to anybody willing to pick the stuff up for me.

The two Micro Centers that have the most in stock are Columbus, OH, Philadelphia/St. Davids, and Yonkers, NY. I will pay the most money if you can get them from one of those stores, since I will be getting more SSDs.

Stores that have the drive that I need in stock are as follows:

CA - Orange County/Tustin
GA - Greater Atlanta/Deluth
MD - Beltway/Rockville
MO - St. Louis/Brentwood
NJ - North Jersey/Paterson
NY - Long Island/Westbury (2 in stock)
NY - Westchester County/Yonkers (4 in stock)
OH - Central Ohio/Columbus (7 in stock)
PA - Philadelphia/St. Davids (4 in stock)

Re: Some parts from Yonkers, NY Micro Center (I'll pay $100)

Why from that specific store? Is there something... extra in the parts you want?

Re: Some parts from Yonkers, NY Micro Center (I'll pay $100)

lol no, not like that. It's just that this store happens to have five of what I need in stock. Most of the other stores only have one or are out of stock. If anybody is near another Micro Center, let me know which one. If they have the SSD that I need in stock, we might be able to work out a deal. It won't be $100, but I can certainly pay something.

Re: Some parts from Micro Center (I'll pay up to $145)

Updated original posting with list of stores that have what I need in stock, along with the quantity (if more than one).

Re: Some parts from Micro Center (I'll pay up to $145)

Any reason it has to be microcenter? I'd think Amazon or Ebay or somebody would have such SSDs as you search for.

Re: Some parts from Micro Center (I'll pay up to $120)

samjc3 said:
Any reason it has to be microcenter? I'd think Amazon or Ebay or somebody would have such SSDs as you search for.
They're all out of stock. The best I can find is an Amazon Marketplace seller selling them for $100 more than Micro Center (if the rebate is included).

I'm also thinking of driving to Columbus myself, since Mapquest tells me that my car will only use about $60 of gas on the round trip. I'd still be open to buying more from another forum member, though.

Wow. Must suck to require such a specific model of something.

I live near(ish) to the Microcenter in Denver, CO. What SSD are you looking for?

suchipi said:
I live near(ish) to the Microcenter in Denver, CO. What SSD are you looking for?
Vertex 4 256GB; last I checked, only the stores listed above have it in stock.

Do they not have the drivers you are looking for at the Springdale, OH location? I work like 2 sec away from it.

Back