SNES USB reader.

Epically cool. That said, it's kind of pointless. Most of the games have already been dumped and are availible on the internet (it's a grey legality, but lots of people use Limewire and Bearshare and illegal torrents and THEY don't have problems).

Still, really cool.

XCVG said:
(it's a grey legality, but lots of people use Limewire and Bearshare and illegal torrents and THEY don't have problems).

This one guy in my city got arrested for using limewire. Went to jail for, like, 2 years. They were just using him as an example, I suspect...

Basement_Modder said:
XCVG said:
(it's a grey legality, but lots of people use Limewire and Bearshare and illegal torrents and THEY don't have problems).

This one guy in my city got arrested for using limewire. Went to jail for, like, 2 years. They were just using him as an example, I suspect...
And all of his neighbor's using limewire stopped for like 3 days then started again :rolleyes:

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:
XCVG said:

And all of his neighbor's using limewire stopped for like 3 days then started again :rolleyes:

Stopped? :p

Apparently, people have this working on the Wii. Projects to make an auto cart loader/emulator are in progress.

Back