SimpleNes

Re: Simple NOAC portable

Turns out my pinout was wrong. The Chinese obviously think it's fun to use power connectors that are center pole negative.

Because they like *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing with Americans. I traced the center pole as my input voltage, which means I fried my noac.

Here's one from China. I've bought from this site before, it's like a Chinese ebay of sort. Seems to be the old version, with a cartridge slot. I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to buy it though, Chinese shipping takes a while, plus it's more expensive than ones on eBay.

Nay I've got an ebay seller that has them for $25 with 5 day shipping.

Man I love this audio amp.
O5LSHl.jpg

It sounds good with the stock micro speakers, but change them out for some that are slightly bigger and this thing sounds godly. I paid $5 for a quarter sized stereo amp with digital volume control. Best audio amp ever.

Yep, those amps are indeed godly. I have like 30 of them here. They sound awesome with some dslite speakers hooked up. Zenloc's the one that originally found it though, not me. ;)

To bad about the noac Bud. Ahhh the life and times of a modder.

Don't I know it. I've killed more electronics than I previously believed humanly possible :p

Finally got around to buying paint. Satin is so so nice.
qF7MJl.jpg

It's kinda messy on the inside right now. I've left my wires with a bit of length so I can adjust everything perfectly when I start the final wiring.
kbcLdl.jpg

I think red on black looks very Nintendo.
qKc1nl.jpg

The only parts I need right now is a few tacts, a power switch, and a new noac. Ain't much happening until I get those.

My only regret so far is I was too lazy to measure out the placement for the parts. Doesn't really matter though as I'm not planning on selling it.

Back