Show us your desktop!

aye, thats what this particular lappy is. (its the only one i use. i have a rather new dell xps, but its too big. 17" is massive to carry. also several others)
i like it.

21aml41.jpg

shortcut in lower right for shutting down my parents computer remotely when they make me mad or steal my bandwidth. :twisted:
it's always a full moon in my room at night. :dah:

Hey guys am I doing the "Screenshot of your Mac desktop" thing right? :dah:

This is a parody. I like Macs. If I didn't why would I go through all the trouble of making an XP VM in VirtualBox for the sole purpose of running OS 9 in SheepShaver? It's even online but I forgot to open anything in Netscape before I took the screenshot. You're lucky I didn't pull out my Quadra. Bet you I could have that thing surfing the web in no time. Anyway yeah I'd seriously use OS 9 as a netbook OS. Too bad SheepShaver loves to crash...

People keep calling my desktop "schizophrenic". I don't understand why at all. It's just some images I really like at the moment in a collage. The Bansky rat's been there since last October, everything else has changed up some since then.

desktop.png

I didn't feel like cleaning up my desktop, and as such, this is actually what it usually looks like.

Also, 1024x768 goodness.

nxklts.jpg

eurddrue said:
I like the fact that dolphin is mentioned more than once on your desktop ::3:
Yeah, none of it is staged, either. :rolleyes:

Amper: :awesome:

Beta: That's the sex.

It so *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing is. Top one is 1920x1200, bottom is 1680x1050. 2,306,730 pixels. I'm diggin' it.

Back