Show us your desk/room setup!!!

The way you have your mouse and keyboard looks horribly uncomfortable to me.

Well, it looks as if that big white thing is on his mousepad and his mouse is currently on some kind of drawing tablet, which makes more sense.

nterror said:
Well, it looks as if that big white thing is on his mousepad and his mouse is currently on some kind of drawing tablet, which makes more sense.
I believe that big white thing is a Novint Falcon, which is a billion times more awesome than a mouse.

'tis indeed a Novint Falcon, covered with stickers from the cases of CDs I've bought. I have a pistol grip for it as well, but it quit working recently, and contacting customer service about it has gotten me zero response :/

The mouse on the tablet is actually totally fine for basically anything I want to do. Most gaming, I use the Falcon, but less intense stuff like Minecraft is no problem. Then I just move the mouse to the side to use the tablet. I wish I could say I could draw with it, but I mostly use it for photo editing.

I was just saying that the mouse and keyboard not being level in general looks uncomfortable. I'm not entirely familiar with the workings of this Falcon thing.

Hear is my messy desk! What more could you want for a computer work space? Sorry all I had by me was my phone so the image quality is kinda poor, and that you might have to scroll to see the entire photp :)
2vnjsc5.jpg

I "cleaned" my desk... also, got an almost workaround for my computer issues going...
wp20130430001.jpg

So, this was my dresser that holds my TV/monitor and stereo:
1VslQfTl.jpg

It was getting cluttered and I was sick of the sound coming from the right (TV speakers are complete flax, so it's hooked up to the stereo), so I cleaned and rearranged the thing:
nkNwpk0l.jpg

Fun fact: that TV is connected to the stereo by plugging in a RadioShack 1/8" male to RCA female into the headphone jack, then using a wire intended to connect a camera to a TV (which is the same thing as an 1/8" male to RCA male) to connect to the stereo's audio input.
And yes, that is a vintage fire alarm pull station.

Whoa, that's the first time I've seen one of the mini PS3s outside of a stck photo. I almost didn't think they existed, I've never even seen one in a store :o

HardOtto, I never got around to reattaching them after I stained the desk 8 months ago.

TW, I've never seen them out on the floor in stores for some reason. When I bought mine they took it from the back room...

Back