ShockSlayer's AG-64 Finished! 12th N64p!

You should let buyers know if they add the money for the pack they can have internal batteries.

Oh, yeah, this is smaller then my portable isn't it? I'' update my vid with an annotation.

Cool I guess. An N64p from SS is about as redundant as a backlit Game Boy from Bibin.

psiritwalker47/thewise1/bentomo - which video?

Also, the AG-64 is me copying Hailrazer and Life of Brian's portables, the Genimini and Superboy respectively. I was tired of being original.

Now quit reading my post and go back to working on your ZN-45 N64p.

SS

Okay, just wondering. For a second there I thought you mean the 64 boy, but that's not complete yet. Anyways.... :p I like the starlight 64. It has some kickin awesome shoulder buttons.

SS

EDIT: I didn't see the annotation, shouldn't it be at the beginning?

I edited the description and removed smallest title, I don't know why but youtube won't let me edit annotations, I'll try on another computer later.

No an Ag-85 is not smaller total volume than the Starlight. ;)

An Ag-54 is 191mm X 127mm X 45mm = 1,091,565 mm

But yea it does have the internal cart slot but no internal batteries.

Well I don't feel like changing it anyway, plus he doesn't have a cartridge slot on the back. And my 64 boy is almost done anyway. ;)

bentomo said:
Well I don't feel like changing it anyway, plus he doesn't have a cartridge slot on the back. And my 64 boy is almost done anyway. ;)

Yea but there is going to have to be 2 categories.

World's smallest N64 portable with 5" screen.
World's smallest N64 portable with 3.5" screen.

And then some smartarse will make one with a 2.5" screen and really mess things up. :wtf:

Not to mention the class of portables that have a cartridge slot on the back or none and it goes into the top.

I don't think it matters that much anyway, I just want to make them small enough to fit in my pocket.

Oh well. *sigh*

bentomo said:
Not to mention the class of portables that have a cartridge slot on the back or none and it goes into the top.

I don't think it matters that much anyway, I just want to make them small enough to fit in my pocket.

Oh well. *sigh*

You must have big pockets. I can't even get a Psp or DS in my pocket. LOL

:hand:

Good portable, except for the controls. The radioshack buttons I hate but they're not as bad as the rest of it. Seriously, what the *Can'tSayThisOnTV*? Are those even usable? Those look like tact switches just left exposed. Which is too bad, since the rest of the portable is so nice.

If you haven't noticed, I'm obscessed with controls. That's why YAP64 is taking so long. Gotta have two analog sticks, a d-pad, all shoulder buttons, and no tacts or radshack buttons anywhere.

Also, I was going to do this, but didn't want to go that far with my first portable. So now YAP64^2 will seem like a knockoff.

Or you could put a piece of laminated paper with arrows on it in between the tacts and the plastic. That way it looks nice.

Yeah....something like that! Something you know is not right, but at the same time really don't have a problem with it as long as you don't know.

bentomo said:
Or you could put a piece of laminated paper with arrows on it in between the tacts and the plastic. That way it looks nice.
This is a really good idea.

Bio Frost said:
sweet looks very good your newer one is bangen though can you teach me how to do that :mrgreen:
This thread is over a month old. Please don't post in old threads unless you have something to contribute. If you want to learn how to make one, go to the N64 section, look at the megasticky, and read some worklogs to get a feel for what you are doing. Modding is much easier when you do your research. Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Back