Sexy, sexy GC commission for Bud

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary
MRTN's super hot manlove Melee sessions left Bud wanting more when he got home. This is what I came up with to fulfill Bud's desires.

Not really much Bud specified besides wanting a platinum cube, and having the Wiikey's SD slot mounted the way Hail did his. I didn't have any decent platinum cases, so I took the sexiest indigo case I had and gave it some new life.

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

Wiikey SD slot mounted with 10lbs of hot steamy manlove:

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

Sexy, sexy plug and play Wiikey Fusion adapter. I totally could have just hard wired it, but this just adds to the sexy factor of the unit IMO:

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

Everything in there:

IMG_0395.jpg

Unique Wiikey Switch mounting (see Video):

IMG_0396.jpg

Sex and stuff:

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Werks:

IMG_0390.jpg

Vidya:

I lurve it. That switch mounting is awesome. It really makes the whole thing look stock. :)

Ashen said:
MRTN's super hot manlove Melee sessions left Bud wanting more when he got home. This is what I came up with to fulfill Bud's desires.

It only takes one session with ShockSlayer.

SS

Thx everyone! I'm super glad you're happy with it Bud, I know you'll enjoy it. So many good games for the GC. :D

awesome GC fusion commission for bud, ashen :)
your the man when it comes to wiikey fusion gamecubes :)
amazing work, simply amazing. I'm sure bud must be so happy playing his gc games on this gc :)
the gc has some very awesome and legendary titles that rock forever :)

with bud's commission being this fantastic and awesome, i can't wait to see what my commission will be like. :)

you sure are the best at this stuff, ashen :)
simply the best. bravo.

Back