**Serious PS2 Portable Commission**

Vardius

I'm currently having an N64P built for me by Bush here on the ModRetro Forums, so I obviously won't be able to have someone start on a PS2P for at least a couple more months or so. I just want to make my desire for a PS2 Portable known to the great modders here in the forums! :) The highest I can probably go will be $2000 or so. Hopefully that will be enough to have a nice PS2P built? I'm mostly interested in commissioning either Ashen, Dark Wing or ShockSlayer for the build. I'm liking the design and features of Ashen's and Dark Wing's PS2Ps. Anyway I hope to hear from you guys soon! Thank you for reading this! :)

Hi there,
I might sell the portable I'm currently making for a compo on a other site.
I will see when it's finish if I can get a price that reflect the part cost and the amount of time spend on it.
Just by curiosity, what country do you live in?

I live in the U.S.A! :) Sorry for the late reply! I haven't been back on the site since it went down temporarily!

It looks like LOCtronics here on ModRetro will be making one for me after Bush completes the N64 Portable that I commissioned him to build for me. I hope that you'll find a good home for your awesome looking PS2 Portable! Good luck in your endeavors! Thank you and have a good rest of your day! :)

Back