** Serious GC Portable Commission **

Vardius

I would like to commission one of the many great console modders on this great site for a GC Portable. I've been interested in acquiring a GC Portable to play my GameCube games on the go or at home without having to hook-up my GC every time. :) Anyway I'm willing to spend $900 to as much as $1100 for one. The things that I would like to include are as follows...

1: A 7" Screen.
2: A Blue Rectangular Case w/ Matte Finish (Wii U Gamepad Dimensions) If Possible.
3: All Buttons From A GC Controller For Use In The Portable Is Preferred.
4: A Built-in Memory Card for Slot A (251 or 1019 Block Card Preferably) Official Nintendo Brand.
5: A Memory Card Slot for Accepting Memory Cards and Things For Slot B. (Preferably With The Ability To Display Files Without Having To Reset The Portable)
6: 4 Controller Ports for Multiplayer Gaming On The Go or At Home w/ Switch For Changing Player 1 Controls.
7: A Video-Out Port for Connecting To A TV. (Preferably The AV Port From The GameCube)
8: Switching Headphone Jack.
9: Speakers. (Possibly With Amplifiers For Better Sound)
10: WiiKey Fusion For Playing My Games Off of An SD Card. (Switch For Opening/Closing Disc Tray)
11: Internal Batteries (3 to 4 Hours Per Charge)
12: Switch For Running Either Off of the Batteries or the Charger.
13: Optional: GB Player Functionality Through WiiKey Fusion.

I would like to add that I more than likely won't be able to pay for it until July or so. That should give us some time to figure everything out and to set a price. Anyway I hope to hear from you guys soon and thank you. :)

Back