Schnuppy24's GameCube Portable Work Log

Features:
- 5'' Digital Hot Sale TFT LCD Module
- built in memory card
- 7.4V batteries (7800mAh) using Zenloc's custom regulators.
- iLUV audio amp
- headphone jack
- wiikey fusion
- ability to run off of wall power
- vacuum formed case
- low battery indicator (red led comes on with about 15 min of game play left)

2j67q0o.jpg

30rv14o.jpg

52ezb4.jpg

2dlk9lj.jpg

sg7tih.jpg

Honest mistake. I'm SURE you MEANT to give credit to Ashen for the case concept.

;)

Tchay said:
Honest mistake. I'm SURE you MEANT to give credit to Ashen for the case concept.

;)

Yes I did give credit to ashen on another forum, and he said he didn't mind me copying him at all. (I prolly should have done it here too so people don't get the wrong idea)

No need to get excited guys ;), Tchay is just defending my virgin manlove honor. <3

As I've said, this thing looks great so far man, keep it up!

Welcome to ModRetro btw, our manlove is like no other. Best place to be for mostly intelligent GameCube chit chat, lots of talk about N64 stuffs also. :D

I've been watching this for a while, great progress and it's great you're over here.

Well im starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this project! Hopefully this will be done next weekend, thats if i get my wiikey fcc cable in the mail.

zthidd.jpg

yea i kno im a wuss who uses a break out board for the wiikey fusion

29o01o5.jpg

the front is practically completed. All i have to do is mount the wiikey SD card slot with some hot glue.

106f09u.jpg

Hey guys I'm having some sound issues. First off when the headphone jack is in use the sound has some static. Heres what i wired.
2w3reih.jpg

1 - Not sure where to ground this line
2 - + left output from audio amp to headphone jack
3 - + right output from audio amp to headphone jack
4 - to speaker left +
5 - to speaker right +

also where should this grounding pin be grounded to? When its not in use the audio sound fine, is it even needed?
21ed952.jpg

Back