robm's FS thread

robm

Billy Mays
Staff member
I'm more or less out of this hobby for now, so my loss is ya'lls gain.

There is some non-modding related stuff in here as well. It's all OBO or make offer, so don't hesitate to throw me
a number. I prefer paypal, but money order/check is fine. I will also be likely listing this stuff on eBay, so some stuff
might sell before I remove it from the list here.

Will post pics once my phone's done charging here in a bit, and this is just the first batch, I've got more coming.

Modding stuff:
PS2:
3 PS2 motherboards, one of which is already wired, with a controller board wired with a wireless receiver.
PSone motherboard
Network adapter, pre-modded to fit odd hard drives.
Silver eyetoy camera, needs some wire repair, was apparently chewed by a dog. Still works.

N64:
3 PTH08080 regulators, one of which is already prewired (but needs checked.) I would prefer to sell these in
a cheap lot, as one of them might be dead... but I don't remember which one it was.
Various buttons and related rubber

Various:
Front PS3 controller shell with motherboard. Has a bad stick.
Pacman plug-n-play; has a joystick and an A and B button, takes a couple AAs.
Bare PS2 LCD screen that was attached to a controller, has all wires and is intact minus the case.
Sega Genesis case
(SOLD) Genesis motherboard (version 2, not sure of the exact revision off the top of my head. Not a G3.)
Broken wired PS2 controller. Never did crack it open to try and fix it, might be simple. Or not.
Black, sanded DS lite LCD screen lid. Needs some work, was going to do something with it.
Fisher Price InteracTV kids toy, would make a good portable case (used one before for my N64 portable.)
LEDs like you wouldn't believe. Blue, purple, white, blue/white bicolor, red, green, small, large, tiny... you name it.

Consoles:
Gamegear. Needs work; replaced the caps, the case isn't fitting together quite right. Comes with AC adapter.
Very clean fat PS2.
Regular Xbox with at least 9 games, controller, and an apparently failed USB dongle used for modding.
PS1. Probably no controllers, but does have RCA hookups.
NES-001 console with controller, RF adapter, and power supply.
Silver PSP slim with a bad motherboard, but good everything else. Fires up for a minute and dies.

Games:
Some PS3 shovelware. NBA '07, Mercenaries 2, Kane and Lynch, GRID (scratched? Might not work.)

Non-gaming or modding related:
Dell Latitude L400 laptop. Old as flax and nearly useless... or is it?
Sony Vaio PCG-884. Not as old as the Dell, but still pretty Dang old. Pentium 1 ghz, XP.
Serial AVR programmer.
Kodak Play Touch camera. HDMI output. Nice enough, just no need. Like to see $70; used maybe a
handful of times.

20120703_114527.jpg

20120703_115049.jpg

20120703_115626.jpg

20120703_120213.jpg

About how many purple and white LEDs do you have? And how much would it be for all of them and the fat PS2?

Flamestained: They're yours, send me a PM on how you'd like to pay.

AbyssPWNS: I probably have a couple hundred for each color, but I'd like to keep a few on hand. Shoot me
an offer on how many you'd like and for how much; I'm thinking 10 for $5. Make me an offer for the PS2, it's
clean, has no back cover as it once had a network adapter installed with a hard drive.

Hermy: I can't find the exact model on eBay at the moment, but the ones I can find are all over the place,
from 10 to 40 bucks. It's an actual Atmel product, I'd be happy with 10 but make an offer if that's not
cool with you.

Where's the cart slot on the genesis mobo?

And I'm debating on the AVR programmer, main thing stopping me is I don't have any device with RS-232.

Oh yeah, forgot I desoldered that. I still have it around. Also, understood on the AVR programmer, it's why I'm getting rid of mine - I bought a USB programmer for that very reason. Just keep me updated.

Make an offer, etc. I need to offload this stuff to make room for store inventory, but I also don't want to just throw it all out.

Five plus shipping? :p

If it's too low, let me know. I don't want to pay too much, I mean, I have a Genesis motherboard on my wall as decoration, haha.

I don't know that I have a picture of the completed one, but here's after I got the controls and screen hole mounted:

screenhousing2.jpg

Back