Retro Repair Tips Episode 7: Front-Light your Gameboy Color

Thursty

SS's Preferred Refreshment
Hey guys! Thursty here. I've got a new episode out this week, and with it, A Contest! In this week's episode, we look at installing a front-light into a Gameboy Color, step by step. Also, I will be holding a contest for one lucky viewer to win the Gameboy featured in this episode. So go check it out!

Video Here.

Contest and Rules Here.

Thanks guys!

-Thursty

Re: Retro Repair Tips Episode 7: Front-Light your Gameboy Co

Really? Facebook likes?

What can I say? Social Networking is everything these days. Since creating the facebook page, I get 1, maybe 2 commissions a week. This has become my Full-Time Job, and I don't even have 300 likes.

Thursty said:
What can I say? Social Networking is everything these days. Since creating the facebook page, I get 1, maybe 2 commissions a week. This has become my Full-Time Job, and I don't even have 300 likes.

Wow, how often does it take you to get a commission done? (Of course depending on what it is, it would take longer than other ones)

I saw someone that trimmed their SP Frontlight panel so it fit into the Gameboy Color without having to cut the case at all, any idea how to do that? Would look really nice in a CGB with a clear case.

Back