Retro Duo Problems...

banditpaw1

I have a retro duo and the snes side doesn't work. the nes side works fine. i Used basic knowledge and used a multimeter on the wires connecting the boards and add wires to where they disconnected to no avail. Anyone know whats up?

well its all fixed turned out to need more amps.I made a intresting discover though. It turns out the nes side can run off as little as 3 volts. It only needs the equavilent of 2 AA's.

banditpaw1 said:
well its all fixed turned out to need more amps.I made a intresting discover though. It turns out the nes side can run off as little as 3 volts. It only needs the equavilent of 2 AA's.

Sweet, Great DISCOVERY. You going to apply this in any portables?

Yoshilime M.R. said:
banditpaw1 said:

Sweet, Great DISCOVERY. You going to apply this in any portables?

I have heard that quite a few retro dous have a bad snes side so if i ever get one like that it will 100% become a portable.

I didn't separate the boards but all together the nes only to run on to AA's. though if i get my hads on just a nes side i will try to get it to run on its own.

YOU CANNOT USE THE NES SIDE WITHOUT THE SNES SIDE!!!

IT WILL NOT WORK. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. IT WILL NOT WORK. DO NOT LIE TO US.

:oops: Oops. Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you said you got the NES side to run by itself.

My Bad.

So, let me get this straight, you put in 3v at the input jack, and switched the retro duo console switch onto the nes side, and it worked?

SS

Yes i played final phanticy. You want a video? Imagin a nes p runnig off a cell/Ds battery(they also work.) i woder if 2 volts would work? oh 2 aaa's work a well.sorry being quick no time for spell check.

banditpaw1 said:
Yes i played final phanticy. You want a video? Imagin a nes p runnig off a cell/Ds battery(they also work.) i woder if 2 volts would work? oh 2 aaa's work a well.sorry being quick no time for spell check.

Phanticy??!?!?!?! Imagin?!??!?! Woder?!!?!?!? Don't you mean Sorry , i had to be quick?!?!!? please, common sense! This is why i refused you a job at the review site! Not being a grammer nazi or anything, but this is first grade stuff....And I'm not sure if it will run off of DS or Cell phone proprietary batteries.

Well i was supossed to be asleep 3hrs ago. And i in fact ran it off the cell/ DS battery and it worked also psp's don't have spell check.

AfroLH said:
:oops: Oops. Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you said you got the NES side to run by itself.

My Bad.

You didn't completely misunderstand him. He said that he wanted to try to get the NES side working without the SNES side...

banditpaw1 said:
though if i get my hads on just a nes side i will try to get it to run on its own.

...^there :p

That was the second time he said it, after SS told him it wouldn't work without the SNES..

icarus said:
AfroLH said:

My Bad.

You didn't completely misunderstand him. He said that he wanted to try to get the NES side working without the SNES side...

banditpaw1 said:
though if i get my hads on just a nes side i will try to get it to run on its own.

...^there :p

That was the second time he said it, after SS told him it wouldn't work without the SNES..

I wonder if the Nes side works like the super 8 converter for the snes side?

Back