Record Break Attempt

Now I kinda understand elemental's point of view more.
The smallest GCP has pretty much no features.

It has no batteries (wall powered only, already a dealbreaker for me)
Small screen
No second memory card (must be internal because slot is big)
WKF
No option for external AV
No multiplayer
I could keep going, describing this proposed crappy portable, but I don't really want this thing to exist.

I guess the best way you could measure it would be to make an indefinite list of every portable gamecube on the internet, put the portables on that list into categories of features and size, at one corner you could have the smallest with least features, another you could have the smallest with most features, at another corner you could have biggest with least features and the other corner you could have biggest with most features... And then ShadowMaster can choose which category he wants to break a record in... And then make it smaller. So he could make the 'smallest with least features' even smaller, or he could make the 'smallest with most features' even smaller while still having all of those features as to stay in the category. There will be others in between of course, and there would be a lot of fussing with measurements and stuff like that to avoid slipping into another category, but if ShadowMaster is just going for a record break attempt on a smallest portable gamecube, this is what he'd have to do. It's still possible, and I'm just kind of angry at everyone in the thread verging on flaming ShadowMaster for wanting to do something and telling him not to instead of maybe helping him out on ways that it might be done, even if it's not as solid as his original goal.

Back