Recipes!

Caredo

I was looking through my fridge, hoping to find something quick to eat, when I noticed the carton of eggs we had. I then noticed all the vegetables and whatnot we had lying around, so yeah.

PRETTY MUCH THE MOST UNORIGINAL BREAKFAST FAJITA EVER:

• Eggs (I used 6, way too many)
  • 1 Bell pepper
  • (Optional) Broccoli
  • Onion
  • Chili powder
  • Crushed red pepper
  • Garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Salsa

• Heat up a frying pan with vegetable oil/margarine/whatever other artery-clogging fluid you have lying around the house. When sizzling, add chopped onion.
  • Add eggs when the onions are browned. Make sure they're scrambled, if that's your thing.
  • Add other chopped vegetables and spices when the egg starts to solidify. Mix well or don't, it's up to you.

You should be able to tell when it's done. Eat with a fork or with your nose, or wrap it in a tortilla and add salsa.

I'm kinda proud of this since it was spur-of-the-moment, I have no real cooking experience, and I don't have a clue what's really in breakfast fajitas. It's delicious, though.

Well this is inevitably going to turn into a post your recipes thread. Unfortunately all my recipes are copied.

SCRAMCAKES:

Prepare Pancake batter. Fetch chocolate chips. Insert chocolate chips in batter.

Now, pour ALL OF THE BATTER into a frying pan on the stove. Now just keep swirling it all arround and scraping the bottom, as if making scramble eggs.
Once cooked, you have goodness.

robm said:
New forum for animal modding?

Fix'd.

No, I'm kidding, that would be incredibly cruel.
But food modding would be funny.
"Now push the wire into the outer edge of the cake, and solder the led on. Squish it all in and you have a LED-modded cake!"

XCVG said:
No, I'm kidding, that would be incredibly cruel.
But food modding would be funny.
"Now push the wire into the outer edge of the cake, and solder the led on. Squish it all in and you have a LED-modded cake!"

Eh, you're modding an animal so that it goes into your belly in a tasty manner. I wouldn't call that cruel, I call it life.

'Course, then again, I'd have a different outlook if I were the one being eaten.

This is going so far into left field I can feel the lock'd hammer now.

Hey guys, we just found some rhubarb growing out back, got any good recipies?

:lol: I chopped rhubarb up all this morning so we could make rhubarb cake and my grandma could make pies. Anybody want those recipies?

BEST CAKE EVAR! Expect moar of me in this topic as I'm a chef :lol:

Quatre Quarts Cake

Ingredients

• 195g Butter or baking margarine
    195g Plain flour
    195g Eggs
    195g Castor sugar
    2 Teaspoons of baking powder
    1 Teaspoon of vanilla essence

Prep
  • *Leave out butter to soften
    *Preheat oven
    *Sift flour and baking power
    *Beat eggs

Method
  • *Cream butter and sugar together
    *Add beaten eggs, Mix
    *Add vanilla essence, Mix
    *Fold in flour
    *Pour into lined loaf tin
    *Bake at 170’c Gas Mark 3 40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked in the centre

EAT!

Back