Pre-modded PS1 screen - $35

zack

Edit - Dropped the price by $5

Trying to sell some things recently so I can buy parts and finally finish my portable gamecube. I have a PS1 screen that I've trimmed on the top and right side and also applied the LED mod. I must note that the fuse has blown and been bridged over, but other than that it is in perfect working order. I'm asking $35 + shipping. I think that's a pretty good deal considering how expensive PS1 screens have gotten lately, plus the modding that has already been done for you.

This is still available, I suppose I could ship to france but the shipping costs would probably be ridiculous. Here's some pics
gnyk.jpg

emvp.jpg

e13c.jpg

Note that the LED mod is in place but not all completely wired yet. I can finish that up for you or whoever buys it.

ok thanks a lot i'll think about it, how long and wide is the screen ? (the black section only) if you could measure it it would be super nice, thanks man

It's a 5" screen and that's diagonal. The dimensions of the screen are 110mm x 80mm. (4.33in x 3.15in)

Vad1er said:
Interested if you still have it. What is the total plus shipping sending to NorCal?
Yes I still have it. I should be able to ship anywhere in the US for $6, so that's $41 total.

Wife said to go ahead. Now I want to use this for a playstation 2 portable. Do you think it will work for that?

Vad1er said:
Hey Zack, any news on when you are gonna ship this screen to me? It's been over a week.
Yes it is shipped today. I sent you a PM regarding the delays, sorry again.

Got it all looks good now got to wait till a deal for some ps2 slims comes through again lol.. Anyway thanks bro.. You can mark this one as closed.

Back