Pre-E3 podcast featuring Tchay, Beta, and big Kevin

Tchay

Frequent Poster
So I managed to get a Beta and a couple friends together at my place and do a fun Pre-E3 podcast. We had a blast recording the session, and hopefully it is mildly entertaining to listen to. I apologize in advance for the not-so-professional editing I did for parts of the recording.

The podcast features Me (tchay), Julian (Beta), and big Kevin and little Kevin. Little Kevin was kind enough to let us use his recording equipment and move the mic around for better sound quality. Then Big Kevin participated in the podcast with Beta and I.

I have all the topics listed at the beginning of the video with links to their respective point in time of the video. Topics cover Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo mainly dealing with our opinions on all things bad, and our predictions for this years E3. I edited everything down to 20 minutes on account of that's long enough.

OH...and sexy Mario came over later and we all did some hardcore mansex smash bros gaming. Then Beta convinced us to go get some bombass tai food. Tai tea is yum. Fun night.

grossaffe said:
Why did I not get to online-guest? :(

Oh that's not a bad idea! Although I'm not sure my crapbook would have been able to handle the livestreaming :(

Replayability feature: turn on auto closed captions. Nothing is right and all of it is hilarious.

"Do it now in half podcasts and there's so much of the explosion"

"Okay moving on Saturday... alone"

KEVIN: "Carpeting something most of the time."
TCHAY: "They are the sole use of his forearm interests."

"Advanced radiation like Yeltsin immediately went back to the chatroom."

Back