Portendo 64 lite worklog

Basement_Modder

He who mods in thy basement.
Here's 2 pics of the unit so far. Yes they suck and yes its orange. The back will be black as a contrast color. No dpad. Sorry.

A7iTi.jpg

cwLcG.jpg

I have that LCD.

Finish this in a week now. You can do it.

Looking good! :awesome:

Mario said:
I have that LCD.

Finish this in a week now. You can do it.

Looking good! :awesome:
For the record, this was painted before I ever read your atari thread, so I'm not a color thief.

Well, I am, but not from you. :dah:

The screen border needs to be sanded. Looks like the Stella and Portendo 64 Lite have more in common then just color XD

The truth Jokes aside, this looks awesome. Can't wait to see it done.

Mario's is really good except for a slight waver on one side, don't complain.

B_M, if you make the cartslot external I will kill you.

Why? The shoulder buttons on the back stick out just as far as a game would. Besides, that way I have more battery life.

This is actually the same case n64 used in his x64 lite, and larger than palmer's wip and larger than the trisixtyfource.

You'd be surprised, you don't even need to rcp wire.

snowpenguin said:
This is actually the same case n64 used in ShockSlayer's x64 lite, and larger than palmer's wip and larger than the trisixtyfource.

You'd be surprised, you don't even need to rcp wire.

My first (public) N64p was called the portendo 64. This is the lite version.

Also, will have a breakaway box of some sort, but it'll probably just have 2 controller ports. Nothing extravagant.

Believe it or not, I built the QUAD 64 to sell and fund this*, and I'm building this to sell and fund my next chain of CNC'd SL-68p N64p's.

*originally, I was making it to take to comicon, but than changed my mind about 1/2 way through.

Back