Pokemon X & Y

Super Saiyan Mewtwo

I've been hearing lots of people flaxting on a new Mew, and I think it's a stupid reaction to have. People Segaed about Gen 5 not having any new Pokemon connected with any of previous generations, but now that there's a new Mew form, people are deciding to whine about it.

Although not the design I would have gone with myself personally, I think it's *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome they're doing a new mew. Everyone wanted a MewThree as a kid.

Because that's the one I saw on the article I found. Does it matter?

So anyone else get X & Y? If so let me know your friend code so we can play or something.

Ugh, been playing the flax out of it.
I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting it to be another "meh" like Gen V was, but my god. This is the best Pokemon game since Ruby and Sapphire came out. I love it.

FC: 4253-3534-5439

Added.

FC: 1736-1113-9383

And yeah, it turned out being really good. They managed to change and add enough to make it really fun, yet still make it feel like Pokemon. Story isn't spectacular or mature, but hey, it's pokemon. At least they included innuendos for the adults playing the game. Still, I'd recommend it to anyone with a 3DS.

My sister has been playing a lot of it and it looks really cool from what I've seen of it. I guess I'll have to get me a 3DS and X/Y.

tumblr_mwollbKmZM1swbqrxo1_500.jpg

Back