Pokemon Pikachu GBA?

icarus

Okay crazy idea here. I have a Pokemon Pikachu.

pikalunch.jpg

It's pretty much useless. So I gutted it. I was trying to figure out what to do with it, and I eventually came to the thought.. "I wonder if I could fit a GBA Micro in here." Unfortunately, I don't have a GBA micro. I can't compare the two. I have no idea if this is even close to being possible. It's just a crazy idea I had. :awesome:

Thoughts? Am I completely insane?

2 1/4" tall and 2 11/16" wide. Or well thats as close as I'm gonna get.

Yeah its flippin tiny. :cry4:

Maybe a game gear :twisted:
LOLNO, in all seriousness, maybe you could use it as some sort of module? Stuff it with RF parts and add on a connector of some sort to make a wireless system link for two GB*?

You could make a pretty kick-arse custom NES controller. You'd pretty much just need tacts/soft tacts, the IC from an NES controller, and the cord.

You could build a flashcart for it, there is a lot of homebrew you can use, including a very nice partially done remake of pokemon red.

PalmerTech said:
You could build a flashcart for it, there is a lot of homebrew you can use, including a very nice partially done remake of pokemon red.
I never saw the appeal of homebrew on one of these things...

HAHAHAHHA no seriously I wish I still had one.
God it'd be so awesome...

I lurv homebrew, just for the sake of homebrew.

Which is occasionally a bad thing.

Uh

lol, I made a WTB thread for these things on BH a while back because I lost mine. Sorry, I cannot help much. I think I have the schematics for the flashcart somewhere...

Back