Pokemon Blackface and Whitepower versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewjo

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html
pic_flashalt.jpg

More info Saturday night, probably.

Thread title is a joke; I don't mean to offend. :p
Can be changed on request.

I'm watching Pokemon Sunday right now waiting for some reveals. How to if anyone is interested. EDIT: Nvm, nothing new was announced. :(
bassmasta said:
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/10/first-pokemon-black-and-white-images-revealed-in-color/
Bassmasta, based on this post of yours and your avatar, I can tell that you must have excellent taste.

XCVG said:
Looks like a rehash of DP and not much more.
By that logic, every gen is a rehash of the last. It's not surprising though; when you've nailed a formula the first time, there's little room for improvement. After all, Pokemon is the top (2nd?) selling video game series for a reason.

jleemero said:
Note: The 3D in these versions is VASTLY more advanced than D/P.
screenshot20100410at852.png
muybajo.png

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

I know you said DP, and this is HGSS, but I'm pretty sure they are the same in regards to graphical capabilities.
BTW, check your PMs.

In these new versions, the 3D is used more extensively, and, big shocker here, you may even be able to change angles.
ZOMG Wow etc.

I'm liking the field angles, but I don't think the new battle angles will last any longer than Black and White

Will the battle animations not look like ass this time? I doubt it though, because in Pokemon Colesseum for the GAMECUBE they still sucked.

Pokemon is like Final Fantasy: It's grown out of control and needs to die. The only purpose they serve is getting money.

jleemero said:
In these new versions, the 3D is used more extensively, and, big shocker here, you may even be able to change angles.
ZOMG Wow etc.

Oo right makes sense
Still won't bother with these unless they are really good, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back