pLover's FS/LF thread

pLover said:
The NES, the batteries, and (possibly) a controller, be it untouched or modded. I think there's one more thing, but I'm forgetting what it is. I know it's not a screen, though. I can check tonight and get back to you on that.

EDIT: I forgot to mention before that, in case you didn't remember, the batteries come with the pcb and the other thing for them that you sent to me when I bought it from you the first time.
So they come with the protection PCB and charger right?

Alright. The SNES kit, what does it include? Is it an SNES mini? Does it come with a case? Does it come with batteries, and if not, can I buy it with those other batteries? How much do you want for the batteries?

I now have money, so you should tell me these things :awesome:

pLover, i have the money. I just need to put it in the bank, then transfer it to paypal which takes up to a week for some reason. Also, I dont really want to buy a screen that may or may not work. Can you test them somehow? Because i bought one that may or may not work before and it didnt work. I dont want to blow more money.

dsv101 said:
pLover, i have the money. I just need to put it in the bank, then transfer it to paypal which takes up to a week for some reason. Also, I dont really want to buy a screen that may or may not work. Can you test them somehow? Because i bought one that may or may not work before and it didnt work. I dont want to blow more money.
Hey retard, you know you can use paypal without having to transfer the funds first right? Just link your *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing account and it will take from your account if you don't have any money in your paypal.

Ampersand said:
Alright. The SNES kit, what does it include? Is it an SNES mini? Does it come with a case? Does it come with batteries, and if not, can I buy it with those other batteries? How much do you want for the batteries?

I now have money, so you should tell me these things :awesome:
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I've decided I'm selling SS's. From what I understand, the RetroDuo mobo is broken, and it needs a new one, but everything else works just fine. It needs batteries, shoulder buttons, and a place to put the cart slot. It uses mono audio and has a headphone jack, and a charging port comes with it. For those batteries alone, I'd say $25 shipped, but I don't know if they work with a SNES. They're whatever they were when you sent them to me. Whatever would work with that NESp you were planning however long ago that was. I'm not sure if they'd work with the SNES, but if they don't, you can send them back and I'll return your money. Or rather, I'm sure they'll power it, but I'm not sure how long they'll power it for. I'll sell you the SNES kit with those batteries (including the charger and pcb) for $70 shipped. Sound good?

@dsv101: I already said I can't test them. if you don't want to take the chance, then don't take the chance.

Yes, and of the screens, I assume? Sure, but you'll have to wait until late today.

EDIT: Sorry, I just found out we have vacation plans starting tomorrow that I was unaware of, and my camera is completely out of batteries. The pics are going to have to wait until next week :neutral2:

Big bump. Everything is still for sale except one of the PSone screens and the set of batteries. The SNES kits are also both for sale now.

First post updated! Everybody be sure to ask about items that interest you!

Back