Playstation 2 Hand Held Request with high payout.

If you're not willing to even negotiate price for such a big demands list no one is going to make you one.

Diminuendo said:
If you're not willing to even negotiate price for such a big demands list no one is going to make you one.

Your tone is very insulting, You respond in a manner designed to provoke negativity as if my "demands" as you call them are completely unreasonable for the price... most of what I asked for is standard stuff, I was only laying it out on the table in a clear concise manner...

If you have nothing constructive to say then please just keep it to your self.

My cash payout of 700 is more then generous considering the cost and ubiquity of the components and the ease of production these days to say nothing of the inexpensive nature of said materials,
that coupled with the fact that anyone willing to take on this task would have their process down pretty well by now...

Literally nothing I have said is unreasonable, so stop trying to hassle me and leave me be if you have nothing of value to contribute.

Just free advice man, have fun not having a portable if you're gonna be that way.

BTW $700 is the usual price for a low quality portable.

Diminuendo said:
Just free advice man, have fun not having a portable if you're gonna be that way.

BTW $700 is the usual price for a low quality portable.

sorry.. I took things the wrong way, I am willing to admit I made a mistake :-3 , I have adjusted my price to be more in line with my requirements

Back