Official Sega GOAC?

I don't know if it is or not, someone should find out. I bet it's got excellent compatibility.

They had a similar console at my local CVS. It was called the Zone40 I believe, tried it out total piece of flax. It was basically all the unlicensed NES games stretched to fit wide screen.

No, it is not. According to a few people I have asked, it is the same hardware as a Radica.

Jewjo said:
My God! 40 Euros = $60? When did the dollar get so weak? :cry4:

Those would be Pounds, not Euros. The British Pound is stronger than both the Euro and the USD.

Sega loves to prostitute their name out like a cheap lady. Just because it's licensed doesn't mean it's made by Sega or better than an unlicensed clone.

Zero said:
loip90876 said:
Jewjo said:
9 yrs ago, or September 11th, 2001. Also known as 9/11

Yea...no

also, lol at "Septeber"

The world trade center got bombed in an attempt to crash the U.S. economy.
And it worked.
The signs of the economy going to Heck may not have showed until 2008, but the dollar's value slowly started to go down befor '08

loip90876 said:
Zero said:
loip90876 said:
Jewjo said:
9 yrs ago, or September 11th, 2001. Also known as 9/11

Yea...no

also, lol at "Septeber"

The world trade center got bombed in an attempt to crash the U.S. economy.
And it worked.
The signs of the economy going to Heck may not have showed until 2008, but the dollar's value slowly started to go down befor '08

Lol, How dumb are you?

You really think the Terrorists wanted to crash our economy?
No, they just wanted to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* flax up.
Hence the reason they also attempted to crash into the White House and successfully crashed into the Pentagon.

Learn the facts before you speak.

And another thing:
The Economy goes through cyclical ups and downs.
We just happened to have hit a big down.
The economy did not start falling when the WTC incident happened, it was already starting way before.

Back