Noob has noob question aboust batteries..

pkmnjunky7

I just got two battery packs from Weaponepsilon and now am wanting to know exactly how to wire them up.. I can take pictures later, but for now here is this

2qjygwn.jpg

I stole that picture from Mario, I have the exact same pack that is on the right. It has 4 contacts on it, V- V+ P- and P+.. Does anyone know which of these I connect to what? I don't have a charger yet.. I'm supposed to use a 9.5v charger if I understand correctly..

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS: I already searched on benheck and modretro and couldn't find anything helpful..

I bought that battery from mario!

Once you remove that black connector, there are labels for plus and minus. Left side is charger, right is power out.

The charger I have is 12v 2.5A.

snowpenguin said:
I bought that battery from mario!

Once you remove that black connector, there are labels for plus and minus. Left side is charger, right is power out.

The charger I have is 12v 2.5A.

Left side as in...? Like which way are you talking. The left side on that picture, or the left side if you are looking at it with the batteries towards you?

The way the battery is in the picture, with the circuit on the bottom, charging is left and power out is right.

Awesome. I just removed it and see the 8 spots (each of those 4 spring contacts were connected in 2 spots) I should be able to wire it up fine now, Thanks!

Back